IOR Insight was developed in response to the growing demand for visibility and transparency of data usage across enterprises. Large or small, professionals at large lack the heightened level of intelligence needed to confidently respond to compliance regulations, developing business strategies, or daily inquiries from internal counterparts to manage risk. For example, teams from Compliance, Legal, Security, IT, Internal Audit, and Risk Management have worked in their own ways to address these challenges. These well-intentioned, but often redundant efforts have created contrasting sources of information, which have placed excessive strain on operations and impacted relationships with business partners. Without centralized, high-quality information, organizations are not able to make confident, data-driven decisions that unify their objectives. This lack of transparency hinders an organizations ability to improve business processes that create risk.
IOR Analytics, based in Houston, Texas, is the first company to bring to market its powerful platform, IOR Insight, to associate business processes, data usage, and actionable risk intelligence. Our patent pending approach and technology allows organizations to bring disparate silos of information together to better understand how business processes, vendor choices, and technology usage create risks so they can strategically manage or eliminate those risks. Combined with its integration capabilities, IOR Insight is the most important investment an organization can make because visibility of data usage and risks is a critical ingredient to confidently right-size investments in business process re-engineering, digital transformations, and requisite security controls.
- Over 20+ years across product development and information security
- Experienced entrepreneur and professional services leader
- Previously: Director, “Security, Privacy, and Risk” national team at "Big 4" advisory firm
- Over 8 years in IT and Cybersecurity consulting with globally recognized advisory firms
- Previously: Lead of US Data Protection Practice "Big 4" Advisory Firm
- Certified expert in Data Protection Solutions and Regulatory Compliance
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS LEADER
- Over 6 years of Security, Privacy and Risk professional experience at "Big 4" advisory firm
- Expert of Risk & Compliance frameworks in both Information and Operational Technology environments
- Strong controls assessment and remediation experience of frameworks, such as NIST 800 series/CSF, ISO 27001, PCI, ISA, COBIT 5